Friday, June 1, 2012

2 more weeks

count down 2 weeks for my last exam in degree.
last few days busy like hell for my assignment
damn regret i relax all the time, it make me every stress 
for last few days. everyday late sleep around 4-5am and 9am wake up.
damn tired all assignment seem like can't finish.
now is final~ i gonna start my revision for next exam.
this sem i feel i really putting alot of afford.
haha~ keep stay at home read and facing laptop.
until my mom tot my exam i going to reach soon.
last sem 1 week before only start study.
but this sem because of assignment 
alot of books was sit infront with me.
haha~ now gonna start revision for exam 
before the motivation become down.
have to use to it sit down and read read read.
but hopefully i can memorise all.. 
gambateh to me and all of you..

o ya~ i organize a run event. 
come and support me ya^^,

No comments:

Post a Comment