Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Free time

*free time*
Nw is week11 gonna a busy week for rushing assignment
But I was relaxing all the time
I start will miss the moment of college's life.
One more month going to final
This will be my last exam in HCAT
(hope didn't fail anything this time)
Time flies fast... In the past 4 years
I knew alot of new friends
Some I still get along
some lost contact
Some didn't talk anymore
However, thanks to all being my college's life so excellent.
Without you all my college's life will be bored.
All the best to all ECU'ian.
We can do it. Hope all of us still contact after graduate.


1 comment:

  1. Time flies. It lefts one month to go to reach your final. I'm here wishing you all the best in your ever final in degree!! ;) be well prepared for it yo! cannot be too relax! ;P

    ReplyDelete